23 Oct 2011

Beneficial Minerals

I recently purchased some mineral eyeshadows from a shop on Etsy called Beneficial Minerals.
The shop say's "pure natural organic vegan mineral makeup", which is what i'm looking for and Although I can't say whether they are infact organic or not, I am pretty sure they are pure because I have not had any bad reactions or irritations.

T-B, L-R: The colours I bought are: Pear Tree, Seashell, Antique Earth, Almond Biscotti, Iced Papaya,
Wine Garden, Wisteria, Delft, Moonless and Steel Dust.
The colours in sunlight.

I bought the deal where you get 10 full size eyeshadows for $15, only they are in the bags rather than containers. I thought it was a great deal and I will most probably get another lot with different colours.
The eyeshadows themselves are great, they go on well and seem to have great staying power. Some of the shades seem to be more pigmented than others, some just seem a bit too light, but all the colours are amazing and my favourite would have to be Steel Dust, black with the perfect amount of shimmer. Moonless is really great too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis