20 Dec 2011

Eczema

I just wanted to do a real quick post on these two products that have been really good with my son's eczema, he get's it really bad and besides coconut oil soothing it, these are the only two products that have actually helped at all.
The Neways Hair and Body Wash was sent to me by my mum, who is a distributor, when I told her about my son's eczema, I can't really say if it helped heal the eczema but it certainly didn't irritate it or make it worse so I am going to keep using this product I think.
Ingrediants: Water (aqua), cocamidopropyl hydroxysultaine, sodium cocoyl apple amino acids, sodium lauriminodipropionate, sodium lauroyl sarcosinate, polysorbate 20, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, robinia pseudoacacia flower extract, chamomilla recutita (martricaria) flower extract, sodium laurate, diacetin, citric acid, maltodextrin, algae extract, viola odorata oil, dipotassium glycyrrhizate, artemisia vulgaris extract.

The MooGoo Eczema & Psoriasis Balm is an amazing product, I only bought this the other day when S had a big lump that looked like a gigantic spider bite, come up on his foot. I tried a few things and nothing made any difference to it, so the guy at the local health food store gave me a tube of this to try. After just 3 applications the lump had started to soften and wasn't as inflamed  or blistering anymore, so naturally I bought it. I have also applied to dry heels and it works well on them too.
Ingrediants: Matricaria recutita (flower extract), Centella Asiatica (herb tincture), Sage Oil (dalmation), Aloe barbadensis (leaf juice).  Purified Water, Sweet Almond Oil, Emuslifying Wax, Olive Oil, Olive Squalene, Allantoin, Vitamin E.

Neways hair and Body Wash
MooGoo Eczema & Psoriasis Balm



No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis