18 Jan 2012

11 Questions

I woke this morning to find I had been tagged in an 11 Random Things tag by Hayley from The Flaxen Owl. As excited as I am to do this, bear with me, I have never been good at this sort of thing.

Rules:
1. Post these rules.
2. You must post 11 random things about yourself.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post.
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
5. Go to their blog and tell them that you’ve tagged them.
6. No stuff in the tagging section about ‘you are tagged if you are reading this.’ blah blah blah, you legitimately have to tag 11 people!

11 random things about me:

1. I am really self-concious. Most people think I am just a snob, but i'm not. I just keep to myself because I am always worried that people won't like me or that I am boring. Silly, I know, but i'm working on it.
2. I am book obsessed. I'm slowly gathering quite a collection on all sort's of subject's and I am constantly adding more. As a kid I hoped to one day own a home library like that in Beauty and the Beast.
3. I am a compulsive shopper. I cannot save money to save my life.
4. I love the movie Alice in Wonderland. I have always been a daydreamer and this movie set's off all sort's of adventures in my head :)
5. My favourite food is Pizza, which sucks as I am gluten intolerant.
6. I feel a strong connection to all things Native Indian. I don't know why, but I feel really calm and happy when I am surrounded by those things, but also a sense of sadness and longing. Weird.
7. I have absolutely no style. I love the Rockabilly and Pin up styles but would never feel comfortable going out in public dressed up like that, so I stick to basic jeans and tee's. But I don't mind as long as I am comfortable.
8. I am highly intuitive. It sometimes makes life hard as I cannot go against my instinct's, but it is very helpful.
9. I LOVE LOVE LOVE crystals. I have quite the collection happening, and I always sleep with an amethyst and rose quartz under my pillow. My boy's also have crystals in their room.
10. I hate conflict and will find any way out of it. I do tend to hold a lot of stress in because I don't want to offend or upset anyone but I like my more peaceful nature and have found that writing in a journal really does help.
11. I love to do craft of any sort. I sew, scrapbook, draw (although not so well), and I really enjoy making gift's for people.

11 question's I had to answer:

1. What is your dream job? To own my own health food and supplement store/organic supermarket and have a beautiful, peaceful room set up where I will do my Naturopathy Consultations. I have an amzing picture in my head  and cannot wait to start that journey. 
  2. One of your favourite things from your childhood? Could be a friend, game, memory, etc.
Our craft room. My siblings and I had an outdoor brick room that was our's for whatever we wanted to do. We had sewing machines set up, costumes and craft supplies galore, and everything else we could possibly need for our adventures and roles we wanted to play that day.
 3. Where would you love to travel? This is a tough one. I would love to see the world, but if I had to pick one place it would be...Tibet. All those beautiful mountains and buildings. 
 4. Who is your favourite character from a TV show/Movie. Why? At the moment, Kristen Stewart. I don't get the fuss about her being a bad actress, If you have read the twilight book's she plays the part perfectly and her other movies are good too.  
5. What prompted you to start a blog? I just wanted to share my opinion's and hopefully inspire at least one person to make healthier choices. 
 6. What is one thing you always have to have with you? That would probably be a crystal,  I feel content when I look at them.
7. Are you more of an indoor or outdoor type? I love the outdoors but these days I find I spend the majority of my time inside which is the biggest thing I want to change for 2012.
8. What is one bad habit you have? Biting my nails. I go year's without doing it and then start again. It is disgusting.
9. One person you would love to meet and why? This can be anyone in the world, past or present. Ella Fitzgerald because she has the most amazing voice, and I was so inspired by her as a child.
10. Do you have a guilty pleasure? If so, what? Chocolate. I can literally eat a whole block in a very short time, which thankfully, I haven't done in quite a while now.
11. If you could have any animal as a pet, what would it be? A wolf. Possibly something to do with my obssession of all things Native Indian but also because I love dogs.

11 questions for the people I tag:

1. Who or what inspires you? Why?
2. If you could live in anyone's shoes for the day, who would it be?
3. Do you prefer sweet or savoury?
4. Do you play an instrument? If so, what made you choose that particular one?
5. One thing you absolutely cannot live without?
6. What is your favourite colour?
7. One thing you want to do most in life?
8. Who is your favourite Author? Why?
9. What is your favourite brand? It can be for anything.
10. What is your biggest fear?
11. Do you consider yourself creative?

5 comments:

  1. Wow, that was quick :)
    I'm like you in a lot of ways...I love certain styles but am never brave enough to wear them myself, I shop too much, love Alice in Wonderland.
    I think it's really interesting how you are in to Native Indian culture and crystals.
    You should do a post about crystals and their meanings. I have a friend who likes that and I always find it interesting when she tells me about different purposes crystals have.
    Thanks for doing this, I really enjoyed learning a little bit about you :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually surprised myself at how quick I did completed it. I'm not sure how many people will follow that I tagged though as most of them were just random picks because you had already tagged most of the people on my list :) but I had fun regardless.
    I enjoyed reading your's also, I used to be outgoing and not scared of bugs but now im the complete opposite and pink is my all time favorite colour, followed by turquoise and grey. I also really suck at singing and sing horribly to cover the fact haha.
    I have though about doing post's on crystal's but I wasn't sure that anyone would care for it but I think I might just do one anyway now :)
    Thank you for tagging me, this ws fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome blog! I love that you review natural products expecilally make up! I have been incorporating more natural make up into my regime and have had some difficulty finding good products. I'm a compulsive shopper as well...good to know i'm not the only one!

    http://jimpricute.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you :) I struggled to find good natural products as well until I started blogging, now I have too many haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice to hear from you! It's always a pleasure to find someone who has similar interests.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis