21 Feb 2012

Ilia Beauty

Just a quick post to share that Ilia Beauty is coming out with a new range 'Sping 2012'. Originally the brand only had 6 shades of 'Lip Conditioner', in gorgeous colours I might add, to now adding in a range of Illuminators, Lip care, Lip to cheek's and Lipstick's.  The lip care products are a lip balm and a lip exfoliator. Perfect
 Dare I say, I have a feeling these products will be the rival for my beloved rms beauty products.
The colour's for the new range are insanely gorgeous and I would absolutely buy them all if I could.

You can check out the new range here. They are taking pre-orders now, which will be shipped out on march 8th.

Lip care and Lipstick's are $24
Lip to cheek's and Illuminator's are $34

Now all this brand needs is some eye colours and they will be complete.

I Put a Spell on You

In My Room

Polka Dots & Moonbeams




4 comments:

  1. This is not a brand I am familiar with but those colours look gorgeous, I had a look at the website and In Paradise looks like a pretty lip colour, I also like the one you have pictured here :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved all the colour's, this brand has done so well with their shades, I want to buy them all x

      Delete
  2. Hi, thanks for this review :) I'm not normally one for lipsticks, more of a lipbalm lass! However I really like the range you've featured above & the colour is gorgeous! I wonder when the eye colours will be available....! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure if they will bring out eyeshadows but I sure hope they do, especially if their new products are a successful as their original 6 products. I am completely in love with the lip to cheek above! x

      Delete

ShareThis